For foreigners / Para extranjeros

If you need help / Si necesitas ayuda

« Older   Newer »

Apprendista 4° livello

Group
    Utente premium

Status
    Anonymous
    English: Hi, my name is Erika but you can call me SereMA or Sere no problem. I just wanted to tell those who are English or Spanish that if you need help and / or translations of forum posts to better understand them and participate in the life of the forum I am willing to spoil the simultaneous translation of the contents as long as you notify me replying to this post or for mp so you can integrate more easily with the Italian user and at the same time the less experienced Italian user with your language (or too young) will immediately understand what you say by reading the Italian translation in case of need. I proposed because it seemed to me that it could be a nice thing to further extend the usability of the forum for those of foreign origin. I hope you like my idea. SereMA

Español: Hola, mi nombre es Erika pero puedes llamarme SereMA o Sere sin ningún problema. Solo quería decirles a los que están en inglés o español que si necesita ayuda y / o traducciones de publicaciones en el foro para comprenderlas mejor y participar en la vida del foro, estoy dispuesta a estropear la traducción simultánea de los contenidos siempre que me notifique respondiendo a esta publicación o para mp para que pueda integrarse más fácilmente con el usuario italiano y, al mismo tiempo, el usuario italiano menos experimentado con su idioma (o demasiado joven) entenderá de inmediato lo que dice leyendo la traducción al italiano en caso de necesidad. Propuse porque me pareció que podría ser bueno extender aún más la usabilidad del foro para aquellos de origen extranjero. Espero que les guste mi idea. SereMA

0 replies since 13/1/2020, 18:45   60 views