Where can i find Motto! Ojamajo Doremi: "Together with Mama" Tell me ♪ Momo-chan Snack Cooking?

« Older   Newer »

Apprendista 10° livello

Group

Status
    Greetings, i am sorry if this post isn't in Italian, but i didn't want to use Google Translate because it always messes up everything. In this OVa that was released in VHS, the sinopsis is;
    At the time of returning home from school, Pop and Kimitaka came to a great conclusion, to challenge each other to sweet-making at the Maho-dō. However, Pop has never made sweets before and is now in a pinch.

So far i have only found the intro to this. I have the other two safety OVAs, but i can't find this one and i would like to archive it.

I meccanismi segreti della mia mente contorta sono sempre stati un grosso enigma...

Group
    Moderatore globale

Status
    Anonymous
    Hi!
    First of all, you should introduce yourself here https://majominaraidoremi.forumcommunity.net/?f=604952

And...To answer your question...I don't know...'Cause I don't remember any episode with this plot...Are you sure it exixsts?I should remember an episode like this considering the fact thai I'm one of the few Poppu's fans...But I have a big black hole on my mind :|

Does someone else remember?Because I'm very curious now!This episode sounds very interesting!

Apprendista 10° livello

Group

Status
    Its normal that you dont remember, its a Direct to VHS OVA with live action segments. Pop even has a fake patissier appron! I am gonna introduce myself now then. I can send you the intro to the OVA but thats all i have.

♥ Founder of Majo-Minarai Doremi community ♥

Group
    Administrator

Status
    This was a short story published on a special episodes VHS right? It is very hard to find nowadays. Where did you get the other ones? I think I have never seen them anywhere...

Apprendista 10° livello

Group

Status
    I found them in a MEGA folder searching for the other one, i can send them to you if you want!

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (3itxian @ 25/5/2020, 07:57) 
    I found them in a MEGA folder searching for the other one, i can send them to you if you want!

Wow yes, that would be amazing! Could you post the links here?

Apprendista 10° livello

Group

Status
    https://mega.nz/folder/zcsRmLhL#HLbBURkZvb5UalWTj402ug

Here they are! Let's archive them so they dont get lost!

Group
    Administrator

Status
    This is so precious!! Thank you very much for sharing it with us! I'll make sure to store it in my collection so they don't get lost and can be passed to other fans too!
    By the way, I saw the opening of the Snack Cooking short movie. I will try to make a research in japanese to see what I can find.

Apprendista 10° livello

Group

Status
    I tried searching for the japanese name too, but you probably can do better than i! I guess it was uploaded to nicovideo once and taken down. But we have the intro, the whole thing must be out there! I have archived this too. Spanish dubs of motto and dokkan were lost till this year, and the valencian dub is completely lost, i hope this doesnt happen ever again!

Group
    Administrator

Status
    I can't find any video available online about this original short. However, I managed to find the real videotape, together with the other two originals dedicated to Hanachan (not the educational shorts), and I bought them :D Now I just need to find a place where I can transfer the content of the videotape on a DVD and we're done. I just don't know how much it will cost me to do so, for now I have spent about 15 euro for the tapes.

Apprendista 10° livello

Group

Status
    OMG! Could you send me the files when you get them? I dont have access to the Premium/VIP zone. But this is amazing! The Hana-Chan VHS are completly unknown! (人*´∀`)。*゚

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theverge....ies-how-to-make

This may be useful!

Group
    Administrator

Status
    I can't do it by myself, I don't have a VHS reader and the other necessary devices here in my japanese apartment. I may need to find a printing studio or something like that, where they offer this service, but I still don't know how much it will cost me. Maybe I will open a crowdfunding for this project, so that we can all share the cost. This forum already have a donation link where people donate to get access to the VIP zone with all the downloads, I think I will use the same link for this project too. Let me know if you wish to participate.
    These are the VHS that I just bought:

a

Of course if it's not expensive and I can do it alone I don't think I will ask for donations. It will depend on the cost. I will make a research and keep you posted.

Apprendista 10° livello

Group

Status
    Thanks! I would love to, but i am only 16, so i don't think i can't donate :(. Still, if you are interested, i am on a team thats translating the light novels, we have all of them on PDF since one of the members bought the ebooks, its not money, but you wouldnt have to buy them digitally in case you want to translate them. Would you like to join?

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Oh, you are so young! Well, donations on the forum are made through Paypal, it's an easy and accessible way to make online payments, but I understand you may have to go through your parents and it would probably be uncomfortable for you XD Anyway, I will update you about the VHS once I find a printing studio that can convert them.
    Regarding the light novel, thank you for the offer, but actually I live in Japan and speak japanese, I already have all the novels and I already have read them as well.
    Which language are you guys translating the novel into? English?

Apprendista 10° livello

Group

Status
    It would be amazing if you did! I've also seen that you have translated the first one into italian, i can Photoshop the cover if you want :D. And i have alredy read that you live in Japan. (I follow you on Instagram) What i meant is that we have them in digital format and that we have the illustrations in hd, so its is easier to translate them. We are manly translating them to english. But we're also to catalonian, but if whoever joins wants to translate them into other languages, its fine.

19 replies since 21/5/2020, 18:07   455 views